- Antichrist News
- Russia No. 1 - The Crimes of the Jews in Bolshevik Russia
- Ahmadinejad - A Friend of the Jews?
- Antichrist Whore
- BBC Says That the Jews Themselves Did Entebbe
- Effrontery of Judaism
- Effrontery of Judaism, Part 2
- Feeling the Hate in Tel Aviv
- Genetic Proof of the Blood Relation of Palestinians and Jews
- Jew Media Brags About Israeli Control Over American Gov't
- Jewish Media Control
- Jim Jones: Marxist Shill
- Polluted Anti-Christ Mind, Part One
- The ADL IS Hate
- The ADL IS Hate, Part Five - Jewess Admits Scam
- The ADL IS Hate, Part Four: Israelis Fomenting Racial Agitation
- The ADL IS Hate, Part Three
- The ADL IS Hate, Part Two
- The Devils Pig
- The Enemy Within
- The Jewish Problem
- The USS Liberty: Interview with a Survivor
- Zionism Seemed Hopeless in 1902?
- Historical Documents
- Miscellaneous Bible Topics
- Things to Consider
- About the Blog
- The Saxon Messenger Editorial Page
- A Tale of Two Englishmen
- Anders Breivik and The Right Far and Faux
- Crimes of the ADL, Part One
- Disdaining The Culture of Fear
- Fascism vs. Capitalism
- Liberalism is Racist
- Misogeny is “hatred of race”
- New Weimar Republic
- On the mongrelization of nations
- Saturday, June 20th
- Society, Think About It
- The Beelzebub Belt
- There Is No Political Solution
- White Liberal Misogeny
- Who is your god?
- Worshipping the Image of the Beast
On the Passover
Being a student of the Bible, one must realize that he cannot possibly know or study everything associated with all that is necessary in order to gain a truly thorough understanding of the entire book and the history of our race. So on calendrical issues I usually defer to others - when their propositions are sensible - even though I myself have not done an in-depth study all of the details.
However certain things are perfectly clear without much study. The first is that the Feast of Weeks (first fruits), being anchored to the Passover by seven weeks and a day, must occur at the same time every year, or the calendar makes absolutely no sense from an agricultural perspective. And it is perfectly clear from the nature of the required feasts that the calendar centers on agriculture. So the correct calendar cannot possibly be the lunar calendar of the jews of today, which swings wildly from year to year and whereby the crops would either be rotting in the fields, or would not be harvestable at all in given years.
It can also be established historically that the jews, having descended from the ancient Kenites, Canaanites and Edomites, all traceable through Scripture, never really cared much for agriculture. Therefore when the Edomites usurped the temple authority in the time of the first Herod, it is evident that the calendar of their ancient moon-god, Sin, eventually prevailed as the de facto “official” calendar. For this reason – that there were competing calendars, we see that Christ and His disciples were able to celebrate the Passover two days before the “official” day celebrated by the rest of the Judaeans.
Therefore, calculating the correct Passover date, I would refer to both Eli James and Ken Lent in this matter. This year the Passover begins on Friday evening, April 3rd, Saturday April 4th being the Passover day. The last day of the Feast of Unleavened bread would then be Saturday, April 10th, and the feast would end at evening on that day leading into Sunday the 11th.
While Eli and Ken have differences concerning the Sabbaths following Pentecost, they are in agreement on the Passover day. For more information, Eli’s paper is found at http://anglo-saxonisrael.com/site/yahwehssolarcalendar and Ken’s calendar determining the date of the Passover is found at http://www.solarsabbath.org/YHVHcal20102011print.pdf.
I would also like to state that we all find ourselves in diverse circumstances. Not all of us can celebrate the Passover the way we would like to, and many of us are alone, isolated in our Faith. And - as I am persuaded - for this reason Paul wrote "16 Therefore no one must judge you in food and in drink, or in respect of feast or new month or of the Sabbaths, 17 which are a shadow of future things." (Colossians 2).
Thank you, and praise Yahweh!